FORT MYERS, Fla. (July 13, 2022) – Sanibel Captiva Community Bank is accepting school supply donations at all eight of its Lee County branches in partnership with the Foundation for Lee County Public Schools and Children’s Advocacy Center. Through Aug. 1, school supplies and backpacks will be collected to support Lee County educators and local children facing hardships as they prepare to go back to school. Items may be donated at the following Sanibel Captiva Community Bank branches:
- McGregor Branch, 15975 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers – 239-210-7100
- Winkler Branch, 7040 Winkler Road, Fort Myers – 239-274-7400
- College Branch, 7500 College Parkway, Fort Myers – 239-274-6200
- Bridge Branch, 9311 College Parkway, Fort Myers – 239-274-6250
- Downtown Branch, 1533 Hendry Street, Fort Myers – 239-274-6205
- Gateway Branch, 11691 Gateway Boulevard, Fort Myers – 239-274-6210
- Main Office, 2406 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel – 239-472-6100
- Periwinkle Branch, 1037 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel – 239-472-6150
The Foundation for Lee County Public Schools, Inc. is a private, 501(c)3 organization established in 1986. Its mission is to enhance and enrich the quality of public education in Lee County for students and educators through programs, resources, and experiences made possible through corporate, individual, and educational partnerships. The Foundation is rated as a 4-star Platinum nonprofit organization by GuideStar. For more information, call 239-337-0433 or visit www.leeschoolfoundation.org.
Since 1981, the Children’s Advocacy Center of Southwest Florida, Inc. has worked to improve the lives of children and their families through a coordinated response to child abuse and neglect, offering them a safe and friendly environment in which to heal. CAC provides abuse determination services, pet therapy, therapeutic counseling, parenting education, and prevention programs in Lee, Hendry, Glades, and Charlotte Counties. All services are provided free of charge. For more information, call 239-939-2808 or visit cac-swfl.org. CAC is a United Way Partner Agency.